[Aktualisiert am 16.9.2013]
This MiniComic is the first one on safer sex. This one is about the necessity and difficulty of talking about sexual preferences. When I translated it into Germans I changed some of the text. I wanted both text and visulals to work. Now the German text is very different form the English one. There are more English comics.
[Die deutsche Variante diese Comics ist Eben genauer.]
[Find a transcription of visuals and words to pure text at the bottom of this post.]
1) A head with curly hair. Their eyes cast downwards.
2) A head with curly hair and naked shoulders. Their eyes cast downwards: There are ways, in which I do not want to be touched… …right now.
3) A head with straight hair and closed eyes: It is not because I am not interested, but…
4) Only part of their body, the arm, waist and breasts are visible.
5) A hand firmly grabs a naked shoulder: …I would need to explain…
6) The chin and a naked torso are visible: …exactly how I want to be touched…
7) Just an elbow in front of black sheets: …and I am not ready yet to talk.
Visuals & Words & Transcription: AnnaHeger, 2012-2013